How to Franchise a Security Guard Business
If you are exploring franchising as a means of expanding a business, it’s important to first examine whether your business concept is franchisable. This initial analysis is vital in determining if the next steps should be taken to develop a franchise strategy.
Determining the franchisability of a concept requires significant analysis of the key areas of a business. The Cardinal Consulting CSM has been a leader in the franchising security industry for over two decades.
We have identified predictive criteria that analyzes a company’s readiness to franchise, and the likelihood of its success.
If your business is a good fit for franchising, a customized program can be created with your specific needs and budget in mind. Our expert franchise consultants will help with all necessary next steps, including:
- Franchise Development for New Franchise Programs
- Audits and Analyses for Existing Franchise Programs
- Strategic Business Planning for Franchise Growth
- Franchise Operations and Training Documentation
- Franchisee Recruitment Marketing Strategies
- Franchise Sales Brochures and E-Brochures
- Franchise Website Content, Design and Development
- Franchise Sales and Training Videos
- Franchise Sales Training
- Franchise Implementation Consulting and Assistance
Need more information, or have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential meeting.
Why Franchise a Security Guard Business?
Once your business concept is determined to be franchisable, why move forward with franchising? Some advantages of franchising your company include:
- You can expand your concept by leveraging franchisee capital
- You can minimize risk, which is assumed by the franchisee (staffing, location leases, business performance)
- You can open new franchises much faster than opening company-owned units
- Your franchised operations are run by motivated and fully vested franchise owners
How to Franchise a Security Guard Business– Best Practices
Having a successful franchise system entails going above and beyond as a franchisor.
At a minimum, franchisors need Franchise Legal Document (Disclosure Document and Agreement) and Operations Manuals to franchise. However, these best practices should be followed to ensure a franchise system’s success:
- Establish Quality Control Mechanisms for Franchisees
- Build a Solid Relationship with Suppliers
- Maintain your Franchise Brand
- Continually Improve Your Concept and System
For more information contact me at: email@example.com
Effective Jan 1, 2022, Cardinal Consulting CSM if offering a general partnership for small and startup companies, who are looking for more than just consulting.
Our 35 years of contract security management experience will help our partners build a strong basic platform for building a security guard business in North America.
We have been asked over and over to be open to offering a legal partnership with some of our clients.
As a security leader, our Partner will be expected to develop and maintain a viable working relationship with our contracted clients and employees. The Partner on the ground will be in command and be the senior partner based on ownership percentage. They will control all aspects of the business, finance and administration.
Building strong partnerships between the partners can be challenging without the proper scope and objectives in place.
The Cardinal CSM Program for Partners will offer industry best practices to help our security team create or expand a sustainable program that aids in the fulfillment of our organization’s goals and objectives.
- Describe the importance of building and maintaining strong and successful relationships between prospective clients by the development of a data base sales platform for the region selected.
- Best practices in developing and maintaining mutually beneficial Guard Force Operations.
- Explore methods to encourage employee and executive leadership support for partnership.
- Ongoing examples of, and lessons learned from, past security guard business.
- Sales and Marketing Training
If you have an interest in this type of program please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org